KT6739 is touch control SOC with enhanced analog front end (AFE) circuit. KT6739 new AFE supports mutual capacitor sensing and Microsoft PEN MPP2.0/1.51 active stylus. It supports max. CDx48 and CS x 84 channels.
●Touch controller SOC
● Support CD x 48 channel, CS x 84 channel
● Support mutual capacitor sensing with high-voltage driving
● Run-time auto-detect Microsoft PEN MPP2.0 and MPP1.51 protocol.
● Host interface
● Mutual touch sensing channels
● Touch and Pen signal processing HW
● Provide 266 Hz pen scan and report rate under MPP2.0
● Integrated 3.3V to HV booster (10V ~ 32V)
● Integrated 3.3V to 1.8V buck converter
● Integrated low voltage detection circuit, trigger reset when VIN < 2.7V and release when VIN>=3.1V
● Supply voltage
● Power consumption
● Package type : BGA168 6x11.5 x 0.8 mm, ball pitch 0.5mm